The lifeblood of any organization is communication. Whether your organization produces newsletters, blogs, pamphlets, booklets, manuals, magazines, contracts or other written communication, your ability to communicate in a concise, accurate, and authentic manner is crucial.
This becomes more critical when one considers the audience.
The lifeblood of any organization is communication.External audiences (customers) require a different tone than internal audiences (employees). In addition, external audiences may base their business decision purely on the level of professionalism portrayed by the document, as statistics indicate that documents with errors cause the writer to lose credibility. In essence, flawed documents could hurt your business.
After Words Proofreading Services will proofread and edit your publication to ensure a professional product. We’ll check for:
- grammatical errors
- correct spelling
- formatting conventions for the document type
- proper verb tense
- correct and varied sentence structure
- appropriate sentence length and complexity
- correct use of homonyms and homophones
- appropriate tone for the intended audience
- visual appeal
- point of view
- clarity of central theme or message
- consistent font size and type
- accurate page numbering
- consistent paragraph spacing
- captions for images
- overall flow of the document
- and more
Ensuring that your publication puts forth the very best image for your company is the number one goal of our publication proofreading service. At After Words Proofreading Services, we’ll ensure that no customer bases their business decision on a poorly-written or ineffective document.